1. Cuddly lil bubba one day this week
2. My coworker for Wednesday of this week.
3. My friend Elizabeth's cheese platter at her house for bunko. Insane and so good!
4. I was extra excited about her soft pretzel bites!
Love these bunko gals!
5. Lots of charts of the baby's heartbeat. We had an interesting day yesterday and spent the whole day in the hospital. Baby is perfectly fine and healthy. I, on the other hand, am counting down to meeting he/she, a donut or something sugary, seeing Kevin as a daddy and sipping an amazing gin and tonic. In brighter news, we learned that he/she is 5.5 pounds, head down and has lots of hair!
This weekend I will be doing what the doc ordered and resting. They asked me if I've been doing that throughout the last 36 weeks and I told them I didn't know what "rest" meant. I'll be on my best behavior from here on out! :)