1. Our hydrangea bloomed this year! It's didn't last year so this was extra exciting.
We brought this hibiscus back to life. It lives on our porch this winter and looked pretty rough come March. But here it is!
These begonias I got from lowes
Usually I have a black thumb so the fact that all of these have stayed alive is a miracle.
2. Sleepy bubba. This is is his new spot - on the couch. Spoiled!
3. We had a hot/cold water problem so they tore out tile yesterday and fixed it. Tile guys coming this AM to repair. Always something, even in a brand new bathroom!
4. Hosted a Chloe and Isabel party last night! Loved catching up with Jenn, Sarah and Kathryn. I think we are going to do a FB party on June 21st because so many people couldn't come and their new jewelry is SO cute!
Mills was exhausted by this point. I love his face - "mama seriously why did you put this necklace on me?!"
5. When I should have been sleeping....I could not resist getting this. ;)
Happy Friday! Our neighborhood is having one big yard sale this weekend so we are going to try to get some things together to sell! We shall see!