Friday, October 3, 2014

Five On Friday - SLC and My People

Excited the Five on Friday is back with the girls!

ONE:  Oh yes I did.  And then I threw away most of the fries so I wouldn't eat them too.  First burger from a fast food place in probably 5 years.


TWO:  cocktail hour in Salt Lake this week with my co-worker and a couple vendors.

THREE - touring the market.  We cover a lot of miles when we're on the road looking for new sites and every now and then we get treated to views like this!

We just pulled over on the side of the road and snapped these.  Unreal!

FOUR - and then we rode the Park City Alpine Coaster again this trip!  We also had an extra hour before our red eye home to walk all of the shops in downtown Park City.  So cool!

FIVE - Back with my buddy (and Kevin too, of course!)

This special lil girl's 7th birthday is tomorrow.  I cannot believe she is already 7.  My first niece!  Girlfriend takes dance class and hip hop class.  She does not get her rhythm from our side of the family! ;)

And her lil sis, Sarah.  I love these girls!  Aren't they so adorable?!


We have a busy weekend ahead!  And first, I will sleep since I pulled an all-nighter this week.

Chat soon!

4 comments:

  1. The In and Out burger? So good, right? My favorite combo is the protein style (wrapped in letuce) with extra crispy fries. A super amazing, delicious indulgence!

    Glad you snuck in some fun on your business trip. Welcome back home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaa Z is taking hip hop dance classes too!!! Poor little spazzy thing, I cannot wait to see her moves :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have In and Out burgers near us and it's probably a good thing!! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get some sleep soon! If I had stayed up all night, I don't think I would have had it in me to do this post!

    ReplyDelete