Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall Decorations

Welcome to our home!  

I found this wreath at a nursery in Charlotte called Pikes!


This garland is from a website called Christmas Central.  

Entry table. Lil pumpkins from Pier 1 last year. 

Dining room


Breakfast area

I got these signs from Target this year for $3 each.  

See spooky (in black) and boo?

Kitchen sink. The soap is from Williams-Sonoma and is their fall scent. It's amazinggggg!  Highly recommend you buy this immediately. I may have to go back for the lotion!

Bar area in our den. 


Hope you enjoyed seeing a lil decor.  I try not to do too much Halloween and instead more fall.  That way I can keep it out til Thanksgiving.  

10 comments:

Emma Newell said...

I love fall! It's my favorite time of year! Love the decorations!! xo,

My Life as A Plate said...

Love all your little touches. I like doing fall too so that you can keep the decorations out for 2 months.

Ally Harding said...

Everything looks so cute! Isn't decorating for fall so much fun?!

Miss Southern Prep said...

Cute decorations! I love the wreath!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

Love! You've done such a great job!!

Pamela said...

Love the white pumpkin!!

Leslie said...

I haven't done any fall decorating besides a wreath, a mini pumpkin and pumpkin candles. We live in an apartment, so I try to resist the temptation to do too much for fall decorating. I kind of go all out for Christmas, though!

KW said...

Love what you've done! And adore your dish soap dispenser! I have my olive oil in something similar but now need one for soap.

PostgradPrep said...

I love all the little touches!

Randi said...

Justin loves that WS soap too! My mom puts it in his stocking every year for Christmas! :)