Monday, March 10, 2014

131, Josh's Birthday

Friday night we went to 131 Main for dinner.  It's quickly becoming one of our favorites!

Lil Mills had a lot of play time on Saturday.  

We met up with our Avenue crowd for Josh's 40th birthday.  Chaos always!

His wife had organized a bus for the occasion.  We didn't ride it officially, only from one Brewery to the next.  We met them at Unknown Brewery by way of Uber (LOVE Uber) and then bussed to Triple C.

Birthday boy and his wife.  They are hilarious!


Food truck was at Triple C Brewery.

It was a lot of fun and we'll be taking Mills to Triple C. Everyone there had their pups including a couple golden retrievers.

Yesterday I decorated for Easter, Mills and I walked with Elizabeth and BG and I made a normal dinner.  I finally feel like our house is back together!

First day in my office in 2 weeks.  I'm glad to be back!

5 comments:

  1. I thought I saw you at Triple C's on Saturday night! I wasn't completely sure and didn't want to embarrass myself if I was wrong. Now I wish I would have come say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love UBER too! We took it all around San Francisco, but haven't used it here. It rocks though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very fun and messy night! The best kind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! And again, what a sweet, sweet animal!

    ReplyDelete