Just a random Thursday brain dump:
1. The 70 degree weather in Charlotte was nice yesterday. It's going to be a beautiful weekend in the 60's too. I can get used to flip flops in February.
2. Having our house in disarray this week and next is definitely interesting. I'll be filling you all in on our projects tomorrow! Poor Mills' condo had to be moved to our room so he didn't have to smell the paint fumes...yes this was a Kevin requirement. It wasn't THAT bad.
3. Mariel is who to ask if you ever need a restaurant recommendation. Thankfully I got to try Orzo Kitchen this week in Charlottesville. This Italian Mac & Cheese did not have any cream, cheese or calories in it. SO good.
4. I've been having terrible headaches lately (literally every weekday afternoon) and I'll spare you other details of my health but it hasn't been a fun couple of weeks. Any solutions to terrible headaches other than drinking water and taking Advil?
5. I need to find some clothes to go to China and Japan in! You know how they do an event for us every night for 10 days. And also most of the same people went to Paris and Monte Carlo last year. So I need a few new dresses for the evening events. I'm sure Kevin will be thrilled to hear this.
6. The difference in NARS blush and Clinique blush is unbelievable. I never knew that blush should actually still be on at the end of the day. Try NARS!
7. Mills has been staying in our room and on our bed with us most nights. He has started going in there and getting on our bed at 8pm to claim his area. SRGR...spoiled rotten golden retriever!
8. We are all wishing away winter but then we'll be wishing it was cooler when it's 90 degrees outside. Don't we always want what we can't have?
9. FaceTime - I love this invention. Mills gets to see his grandparents almost every day or at least a few times a week. Or maybe it's Mills' Mama that uses Mills as an excuse to see them. Either way, it's wonderful.
10. This time last year we were crazy doing lots of wedding activities. That was such a favorite time of life and I cannot believe it's almost been a year.