Friday, September 6, 2013

Paris Day 6 - Last Day

We weren't too motivated to arise on Friday, our last full day in Paris.  We had been out until 4am the night before haha.  So we got up at 11 and met up with the newly engaged couple and found a spot for lunch.  Then we just walked around and got a few more gifts for people.  Before we knew it, we had to pack and get ready for a 5pm departure for our last evening.

Jumped on the coach buses and they took us down to the Seine River.  We passed the only golden retriever we saw in Europe.  Needless to say, we missed Mills SO much at this point so it was nice to see this pooch!

We got on a yacht to take a sunset cruise up the Seine.


This is a cool shot with the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower.  You know France gave us the one in NY?  Yeah I didn't know but Kevin gave me a history lesson.

Both of the famous landmarks are in the background of this picture.



 
Cocktail hour was on the top level of the boat.


We went downstairs for a 5 course meal.




Turn your head right..I actually like this picture a lot.






This picture is so cool and really sums up our trip!

The took us back to our hotel and we went through the tunnel where Diana died.  This is about at the exact spot.  

We had a wonderful time in Europe!  I don't know that we'll be going back any time soon but it was truly a trip of a lifetime and one with many, many fond memories.  Thank you for letting me recap and share the stories in my lil internet scrapbook!  

Now, let's get our house a lil more pretty, shall we?!  That's my next adventure...perfecting that!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I bet ya'll need detox in a major way when you got home! HAA! Again, a nice Shutterfly book must be made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing, amazing trip! I am seriously in awe of the mouthwatering (and no expense spared) cuisine they provided you all with.

    AND - I tried several times to comment on the pic of you and Kev kissing in front of the Eiffel Tower but not sure it went through ... it is such an awesome pic! A framer, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been LOVING your recaps when I have had time to catch up! I feel like I can ONLY go to Paris if I have your exact itinerary. You're so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your trip! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete