1. Finish hotel bags. I need to buy some more of the stuff we are putting in them. I plan to have these completed (stuffed, tagged and ribbon tied) by the end of February.
2. Make sure the groomsmen get measured and order their tuxes by the end of February.
3. Figure out engravings in our rings. Any advice?
4. Get my Dad and Kevin to each pick out the songs we will dance to at the beginning of the evening!
5. The invitations are getting calligraphered as we speak so these must get mailed out by the first week of February. This is Mama's detail!
6. Finish up pre-marital counseling. It has been ridiculous finding a time convenient for Kevin, the minister and I both. We have two sessions left but I hope he'll combine these into one just for time sake.
7. Order koozies. I'm waiting on a gal at Paper Twist to send me the font file that is going to be used on all of our wedding paper products!
8. My Aunt is planning the bridal luncheon for the Friday before the wedding. We need to get chat about details.
9. Find a pen for the guest book. Any ideas?
10. I've wrapped most gifts but I still need to do the groomsmen and a couple miscellaneous gifts. Also need to write notes.
11. Tastings for the rehearsal dinner (Kevin's Mom is working on scheduling) and reception (scheduled for February 7).