I always love looking back at my year and what happened. So here are some highlights!
- We went to New Orleans for the BCS National Championship. An unreal experience.
- Mom came to Charlotte and we did lots of wedding planning.
- Celebrated Kevin's birthday with a special night out.
- Blogger get together in Charlotte!
- Finalized vendors for wedding things.
- Ran the half marathon in Nashville.
- Went to Maryland for Easter.
- Stayed at the St. Regis in Atlanta and went to a gala.
- Mom came back to Charlotte for more wedding planning and we had a triple date with two friends and their moms..
- Atlanta for my cousins's doctorate graduation from Emory.
- My friend Suz had her babies!
- Miami for a ridiculous trip and surprise Lionel Richie private concert.
- Kenny and Tim concert with Kelly and Brett.
- I cruised to Maryland and surprised my Dad to watch him become his chapter's Rotary president.
- Booked our honeymoon to Maui.
- Coldplay concert with Jenn and David.
- Raleigh for my friend Cheryl's Airport baby shower.
- Fran and Matt's wedding.
- Celebrated Tara's birthday in Charleston.
- Went to a Panthers game
- Had a fun date night.
- My college girls threw a couples shower for us!
- Anna Kate (my niece) came to visit me in Charlotte for a whole weekend!
- Closed on our new home!!!
- We went to Nashville for the CMA awards. Crazy!
- I turned 30 and Kevin surprised me with Mills!
- My parents came to Charlotte for Thanksgiving and helped us with the house A LOT!
- My brother, SIL and nieces came to visit!
- Went to Maryland for Christmas.
Wow, what an incredible year it was. Here's to 2013!!!!