Friday, December 7, 2012

ACC Game

Last Saturday night we went to the ACC Championship game here in Charlotte.  Our friends Connor and Mariel invited us to go with them as Connor had some club level tickets that came with access to a lounge before the game and at halftime. 
 
First, we watched Little Big Town.  They were awesome, of course!
 
The lounge had anything you wanted!  Wings, burgers, bbq, veggie tray, the most amazing mac n cheese ever, deli sandwiches, mini hot dogs, pimento cheese and free booze too!
 
It was the perfect evening for a game.  I brought a jacket but didn't even put it on!  Just wore a 3/4 sleeve top.  Crazy!
 
Not many people were there.  NC State should have been playing!!!!
 
I wore red for NC State even though the game was Florida State versus Georgia Tech.
 
Yall may recognize Mariel from Champagne and Mason Jars.  Girlfriend is one of the most creative and DIY types of people I know!  Very crafty and super fun!  Her fiance is our attorney for work stuff!  I joked that I talk to him more every day than I do Kevin...it's sorta true, ha! 
 
We had the best time and can't wait to hang with them again!

1 comment: