Hope you all have had a nice week! Been busy here but I'm getting my act back together. Remind me to not do 5 different trips in 8 days ever again.
- I need to get back on the train of menu planning. I plan to start Sunday assuming Kevin and I are both over this cold we have. Right now nothing tastes good except the smoothies he makes me.
- I haven't run in an entire week and I'm about to go crazy!
- It was SUPER windy here last night in Charlotte. Windy + high rise condo = no sleep.
- Are any of yall on a spending freeze? I'm trying to be so good since the holidays and so far I've done well. I like to start the year off right with all that!
- Kevin and I talked wedding stuff last night. We discussed wedding party numbers (still haven't decided on big or super small), rehearsal dinner options and stationery. He cracked up at the stationery meeting I told him about that Mom and I are going to in a couple weeks. He thinks that sort of stuff is outrageous. But come on, we aren't sending an evite out for the wedding! It must be pretty!
- We haven't even really had a winter in Charlotte but it's suppose to get colder this weekend. I'm already ready for Spring. Come quickly March!
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend my friends!