On Sunday, we decided to cook some wings to have while we watched the football games. I made two kinds, one just marinating them in Texas Pete Buffalo Wing Sauce....
and the others were Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings (recipe found here). They were tasty. I'm not one for a bunch of spice so these were perfect.
|PS - we like to use our plastic plates every now and then!|
This is the way I cooked both sets after I did some research online. 30 minutes at 375 degrees. Flip them. 15 minutes at 375. Broil at 500 for 3-4 minutes to crisp.
Then for the garlic parmesan wings...
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 24 chicken wings , nude, baked
1. In a small bowl, melt butter in microwave
2. Whisk into butter the garlic powder, onion salt and pepper
3. Arrange hot, fresh-baked nude wings on a serving platter and drizzle with butter mixture.
4. Top with parmesan cheese and serve immediately