Thursday, August 6, 2009

Taco Tuesday and VA

On Tuesday night, I stopped and ran the Booty Loop on my way home. Tara was coming over to watch Kevin's DVR since I had taped the Bachelorette finale and After the Final Rose. She had been out of town for work and missed it. Poor thing. I arrived home and Kevin had made us tacos. Check out this spread! I was impressed!

"Smile because you know this is going on my blog!" Kev's response - "ugh that darn blog!"

When she came over, Tara brought me a NC State Harris Teeter bag that I can use to carry groceries home. They didn't carry Clemson or Chapel Hill ones (for she and Kevin) - for good reason. She also thought she was funny and put an angel food cake in there. HA, you're hilarious Tara!!! But, thank you, you are too thoughtful! We had fresh blueberries and strawberries with it. Yum!

Yesterday I was in Rocky Mount, VA looking at this land. Very exciting, I know.

1 comment: