Monday, September 21, 2026

Weekend Round Up

Honestly pretty low key weekend. We went to a teammate of Grady's challenge team for a get together Friday night. Molly Anne loved the hot tub. We took Costco pizzas and I will tell yall - it's a deal for $10 cheese or pepperoni pizzas. Call earlier in the day to order ahead!

Bad dude

Saturday was baseball and the pool then last second had a few families over for Mexican food door dashed! It was easy and low key!


Molly Anne and a new neighbor's daughter!


Skiff is a rascal these days! But oh so sweet sometimes. He is 8 months old now! And 68 pounds!


Sunday was chill then Grady and I got to go watch a friend of his play basketball. I worked on consignment stuff. Then back to the baseball field for practice! 

Kids are off school today so we will be winging that and work. I'm trying to get the kids to do all of their homework for the week so they have a light week when they go back! Stay tuned on how that works out. Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment