Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Meal Prep

​I've been trying to do more actual meals type meal prep on the weekends. Instead of only fruits and veggies cleaned and cut. Having a main breakfast dish for the week has really helped (think sausage, egg, cheese "cupcakes") and things like that. 

I also always cook extra of whatever we are doing and that goes in lunch boxes. Grady isn't a sandwich guy so if we have leftover dinner, he will eat it the next day for lunch. For most things, he will eat them cold. Others I use one of the hot thingys - put hot water in it for a few minutes to rest then pour it out and put the food in right before we leave. It works so nicely. 



We have been loving our Ninja pizza oven. It's fun for a weekend night!

Made some manicotti on Saturday to have after a busy Sunday. And I froze half so I will be glad about that next time I need a quick meal! 


Oh and for these two meals and the egg casserole, I cooked all of that sausage in the same pan. And basically made all three things at the same time. Messed up my kitchen once and had a ton of meals! 

I don't know, none of it's rocket science but I'm just trying to get by these days yall! The sports are sooo fun but I have to plan ahead so we don't eat garbage!

Next time I'm going to do some stuff with rotisserie chicken. We did pork chops last week and loved those. 

Chat soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment