Thursday, June 15, 2023

Thursday Shopping

We got back yesterday morning on a red eye from Hawaii and our sleep schedule is whack. I'm up right now at 1am typing this because I fell asleep at 8pm. Oh boy. I'll tell myself what time it is and be fine but the six hour time change is legit. Kids are making out fine with it. 

Here are some finds from this week. 

ONE - I love how simple this top is and it looks much more expensive than it is. $25 today only. 



TWO - a reasonable summer crossbody $50! Then this one caught my eye on my FB ads but I'd never spend $2,600 on a purse at this point in my life....but I'm not a purse gal. It sure is pretty though!


THREE - I'm very into throwing on a dress and feeling put together these days. Love the patterns on this one



FOUR - a bit of a splurge but these sandals go with your summer wardrobe. 



FIVE - can't keep my eyes off this dress. And it has the girls matching! Molly Anne still loves to match me and it's so fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment