Thursday, June 29, 2023

Good Shopping

ONE - a $40 swing dress in a perfect shade of blue to start off today!



TWO - Athleta doesn't make my favorite workout tank anymore so I'm going to try this one. It's loose but the good material that you can sweat in. 



THREE - how about these waterproof sneakers? I think they're super cute for running around and not everyone has them. 



FOUR - this is a new to me brand but I love this sundress



FIVE - I'm always looking for tops to throw on with jean shorts so I look semi put together. I don't feel like many retailers have easy tops for the summer. It seems like it's all dresses, which I don't mind but it'd be nice to have some easy shirts.



SIX - I'm not a long sleeve coverup kind of person. They're simply too hot. But this one is cute to put on top of a bathing suit if you're heading to lunch or something like that first. 



1 comment:

  1. I am super intrigued by the waterproof sneakers. We have had SO much rain recently, and I loathe wearing rain boots in the summer, but I also hate getting to work with wet feet (I have about a 10 minute walk from my parking garage to my office).

    ReplyDelete