Monday, October 3, 2022

Swan Beauty and Fall Party

Last week I ordered Lindsey Regan Thorne’s Fall Beauty Box from her company Swan Beauty. It arrived the next day and I was able to use everything in it while getting ready for a party Saturday night! If you follow Lindsey on Instagram (@lindseyreganthorne) you know she’s the makeup queen of Charlotte! She knows what she is doing. 

Candice, Andy, Kevin and I went to have drinks at the club before we headed to Kelly and Aaron’s Fall party. Candice and I were in the bathroom and I was telling her how I got it and she was like ME TOOOO! It was so funny because we had both done our makeup with it that night! 

Imagine our surprise when we got to Kelly’s and Lindsey was there! She was soooo sweet and kind to us spastic people that had just found out we both had the same stuff and used it! Hahah!

Anyway, onto the party. Kelly and Aaron throw quite the party each Fall and it’s one not to miss! They have great friends and neighbors and it’s always super fun.

My new dress that I wore with my old school lucchese cowboy boots.  Me, Kelly, Candice, Jess, Kara 




Jennifer, Roxanne, Candice, Amy, Me, Kate, Kelly, Ashley




It was a really good time. She had Your Charlotte Bartender there and their drinks are amazing. Thank you Kelly and Aaron for a wonderful night with great friends!


The King when we got home and woke him up!


Hope everyone is having a good week!

1 comment:

  1. This makeup kit idea is absolutely genius! I just placed an order - thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete