Thursday, October 27, 2022

Holiday Dress and Basics

ONE:
I love this dress in the crepe material that it usually comes in. I wore it in Napa last year and got so many comments. But how about the jazz up to velvet for the holidays this year?!


TWO:
A casual sweater  but still looks put together! Would love it with black jeans, ivory pants or the black corduroys below. 


THREE:
Love these classic mules that would be amazing to have in my closet for many years. 


FOUR:
I picked these corduroy pants up at Factory this week and I’m so glad. Skinny pants for life! 



FIVE:
How cute is Molly Anne in this skirt and this shirt?! We are going to find a gold headband and she has the cutest holiday outfit! I think the days of smocked dresses has come to an end. Tears!





No comments:

Post a Comment