Thursday, August 18, 2022

Thursday Looks

ONE:
This jacket is in my cart and 30% off. Comes in many colors but the navy is simply classic. 

TWO:
Another classic - these block heels that are perfect for work or out for dinner!


THREE:
I’m always looking for work dresses and this one is simple but has some extra design. 



FOUR:
I’m in another tennis league this Fall so I’m playing at least once a week, sometimes twice. I just ordered this blue of the same skirt I have in probably 6-7 colors. The light blue makes your legs look extra tan! I’m very excited about it. Lemon Sorbet is next on my wish list. I get the 15”! PS these are wonderful tennis skirts. The amazon dupe does not have the stick that keeps the shorts down on your leg. 



FIVE:
A great price point on these beautiful earrings! This brand has lots of pretty options!

No comments:

Post a Comment