Friday, August 12, 2022

Seven on Friday

I’ve been in Wichita, Kansas this week and it was a disaster trying to get home. American canceled my flight in the middle of the night and I found out at 2:30am when I randomly woke up. They rebooked Margaret and I for the following day and we wouldn’t get home until the day after that. Uh yeah not going to work. So I booked some Delta flights and figured if we could get to Atlanta, worst case we could drive home. That all worked out and we flew in around 2 on Thursday. Not a moment too soon before a foot appointment and a tennis match last night. Anyway! Here we are at dinner. Our General Contractor and his wife took us to George’s, a French restaurant!




ONE:
Molly Anne got fairy hair at the pool birthday party she went to on Sunday. She was STOKED as she’s always wanted it!


TWO:
We were walking out of Grady’s school the other day and he grabbed my hand. I asked him if he was always going to hold my hand and he said yes. Heart melted. 



THREE:
Spot the Hoover. See Mills peaking through the second and third spindle from the top?!



FOUR:
It’s always a good day when Furnitureland South is at your house delivering furniture. We got our bedroom side tables and dresser this week. They’re sooooooo pretty. Can’t wait to share!



FIVE:
Molly Anne had her last week with Bella this week. Bella heads back to school. We will miss her so much!





SIX:
Grady passed his swim level this week! We are so proud of him. He can swim about 15’ without help!



SEVEN:
Kate and I won against Blakeney last night! Our first big win together! We came back in the second set after we were down 1-4 to win 6-4. 




1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you were able to get home - playing the "rebooking" game across multiple airlines is NOT fun! Yay for Grady and swim and Molly Anne for fairy hair!!

    ReplyDelete