Thursday, December 31, 2020

Year in Review 2020

I always like to do this post on December 31st of every year.  It's a look back at what we did this year and all of the highlights!  While this year was different in a lot of ways, I'll be forever grateful for the time I had at home with my children...time I never would have had if it weren't for the corona virus. A truly special time as a working mama and I will cherish it forever!

January - my bestest Kelly visited and Grady got allergy tested and there were no allergies. 

February - we had some friends over for the Superbowl, celebrated Kevin's birthday twice and we went out with friends to a comedy show!

March - Daddy/Daughter Dance, our last weekend of freedom at Great Wolf Lodge and family pictures 

April - we had the best Easter Eve and Easter Day together, front porch pictures and I took the kids golfing

May - Grady turned two, I started going back to my office and my parents came Memorial Day Weekend after not seeing them for 5 months

June - we hung out with our neighbors a lot, pool was open, Mills had surgery, Molly Anne went to her first camp, first and last day of school pictures

July - Molly Anne's birthday party, Pawleys trip for the 4th, at the pool constantly, Maryland trip and a day at the beach

August - Grady started school, Molly Anne started Kindergarten and Mom's 70th Birthday

September - went to our first concert since corona, fun Labor Day Weekend with friends, great weekend and Grady's new class

October - Pumpkin Patch visit, Molly Anne got a new teacher and Halloween

November - Mountains Trip Part One and Two, Oyster Roast and hosted Thanksgiving

December - Seeing Santa, another Festive weekend and Christmas #1 and Christmas Day!


Happy 2021 to all!  I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating and CHEERS to you!

1 comment: