Monday, November 2, 2020

Halloween Night

We had an absolute blast on Halloween night too!  A bunch of neighbors came to our next door neighbor’s and we all brought themed food to share! 


Mummy pizzas and dogs!






















Grady got the hang of trick or treating very quickly! 




This house was unreal. I should have taken a picture of their front yard and up to the their front door. The decorations were incredible. Then look at this set up of full size candy bars and decorations. Wow!!



I put Grady to bed around 9 and Kevin stayed with him while I took Molly Anne out to some more homes with friends on the golf cart. Saw my running friend Kacey! 


We came in around 10pm and she sorted some candy quickly then hit the bed! 


A great Halloween! I wish it were on a Saturday every year!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I feel like I write the same comment each year, but I am so envious of what looks like great weather for trick or treat! We had about 4 inches of snow on Friday and then on Saturday it was about 25 degrees!

    ReplyDelete