Friday, September 11, 2020

Five on Friday

September 11th so many years later. Always remember. It changed so much. 

ONE:
My first big purchase out of college was some gorgeous Matouk bedding that I still have in our guest bedroom!  We have needed a new hand towel in our powder bath and I searched around and even Pottery Barn was so pricey and didn’t have what I wanted. Finally I remembered to check out Matouk and I ordered this towel. First - it was half of what the PB towel was going to be, second - the customer service was impeccable and third - free shipping and returns. They sent me the kindest email after I ordered it. And they sent a mask with the towel and a super impressive letter of why they’re sending masks with orders.  Those touches will have me back for sure.  Check out Matouk f you’re looking for some special items. I’m already thinking about these towels as a great Christmas gift! 



TWO:
Another amazing customer service experience in this crazy world!  Y’all may remember I ordered this tank from Stay Wilde?!  I got it and it ran really small so I emailed them and asked if I could swap it for a size larger. She immediately sent me an email back and said they aren’t accepting returns right now because of corona but they’d be happy to ship me the new size free of charge. I promised I’d give the smaller size to a dear friend who would enjoy it so I did!  A big thank you to the good small business people in this world! 



THREE:
Jazz and tumbling began this week!  She loves both!!  I’m so happy she has a place to go with other little girls her age and have some fun! 



FOUR:
This little boy got his Fall haircut this week! 



FIVE:
Burrata, avocado, cherry tomatoes with everything but bagel seasoning and garlic expressions dressing!  The best lunch twice this week! 



Y’all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Charlotte’s Inc that has locations in Raleigh and Charlotte has matouk sales (I think twice a year) and they offer 20% off - even on special orders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte’s Inc that has locations in Raleigh and Charlotte has matouk sales (I think twice a year) and they offer 20% off - even on special orders!

    ReplyDelete