Friday, March 6, 2020

Five on Friday

One:
Molly Anne’s first swim lesson at Charlotte Aquatics. This makes the fourth swim school in Charlotte that we’ve tried over the years and I think the fourth is a charm. She learned so much from Leila in 30 minutes!  It’s super clean there too!





Two:

I made this skinny margarita the other night before I went out. I run a lime around the rim then put Trader Joe’s chili lime seasoning on it. Then fill the glass with ice. I fill it halfway with tequila (I’m a heavy pourer!), then almost to the top with lime la croix or a lime bubly then add a splash of orange juice. Top it with a lime and done!  Thank you Nina for this recipe!


Three:
Girls night with the bunco crew at Foxcroft!  Always good times with this crew!  


Four:
Ready for her special day at school where she gets to be the line leader and take in a show and tell. Fortunately she decided against bringing this precious angel and brought Peanut Patch (a little dog) and a matching book instead! 


Five:
Not sure where I’ve been but have you all heard of Lakeshore Learning?  Hopefully I’m not the last to know!  There is a store here in Charlotte (well, Matthews) and I finally was able to make it there this week. It is a teachers heaven and has sooooo many cool things!!  Lots of teaching games and educational toys. I showed the catalog they gave me to Molly Anne last night and basically everything in it she told me they have at school. 

I picked up these things - blue organizer for her crafts, dry erase board and markers for her to work on her letters and making them all the same size and in a line, magic board for Grady to work on drawing while she does and the wikki stix for them to do together. 



Hope everyone has a nice Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment