Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Target Swim - Mama and Toddler

I hate buying bathing suits.  My friend Kristen believes in a glass of wine prior to going to a store to try on suits.  I think she has the right idea for sure!

Or I'll be lazy and order them to try at home.  Especially when they're buy one get one 50% off.  

Anyway, here is one that I love....the scallops - yes please.
Women's Shirred Scallop One Shoulder One Piece Swimsuit - Kona Solâ„¢ - image 1 of 2


This one is really similar to one I got a few years ago and have worn a ton.  One of my cheapest and most favorite suits.  
Women's Shirred Scallop Halter One Piece Swimsuit - Kona Solâ„¢ - image 1 of 4



And I picked this one up for Molly Anne's Easter basket!  She will be obsessed haha!!  Alllll of the rainbows and unicorns.  Never in my life did I think I'd buy her something like this but there's a first for everything!  ;)
Toddler Girls' Unicorn One Piece Swimsuit - Cat & Jackâ„¢ Pink - image 1 of 2

2 comments:

  1. how funny, I bought that black keyhole neck one! Super flattering for the Mama belly (haha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought that black one, too! And I have a scalloped one from there last year that I absolutely love!

    ReplyDelete