Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Father Daughter Dance Outfit

Kevin is taking Molly Anne to a Father Daughter dance in a few weeks and Molly Anne is soooooo excited.  She told me a few days ago she was going to wear her Cinderella dress.  I thought she was going to wear a Lilly dress that she already has and never worn.  So we met in the middle and I found this cute navy one from Crewcuts and she is going to be SO excited!  It's 30% off today with code WEDNESDAY.  Molly Anne is going to feel like an absolute princess and she can twirl her heart out, which is obviously the most important thing!

Dress  /  Cardigan  /  Shoes

eiec


This gold sparkle cardigan will look adorable with it and keep her warm for walking in and out of the building!
RUBY & BLOOM Shimmer Cardigan, Main, color, GOLD SPARKLE



I found these shoes on Amazon and I think they'll be perfect (and they're under $20)!  Gold and sparkly with a bow?  Sign Molly Anne up!
carter's Girls' Bigbow  Flat, Light Gold Glitter, 8 M US Toddler



1 comment:

  1. What a special outfit for a special night! I love seeing my nieces when they attend these nights! So super cute and a memory that lasts forever! https://annstersdomain.blogspot.com/2019/02/a-visit-to-phipps-conservancy-and.html

    ReplyDelete