Friday, May 25, 2018

Athleta Shorts

Ahh today is my due date!  I'm glad he's been here for 2 weeks and 2 days!  

So I've been married to my Athleta Ready Set Go shorts since last year and I had planned to buy them in every color this year haha.  But of course they stopped making them.  While I was at the mall on Wednesday I stopped in the store and asked the girl for a similar fit and I landed on these.  I tried them on and had to get them in two colors.  I'm so excited to have some decent and pretty reasonable shorts to wear this summer!  Gray ones here and coral ones here.  Black are my old shorts.

I've never been a Lululemon fan but maybe I should try their stuff out again?  I had a pair of pants and a tank top from there and didn't love either.  Who knows!  I'm not the pickiest person for workout gear - I'm usually a Nike/Adidas/Under Armour girl.  

Happy Friday!



1 comment:

  1. I will have to try those. In the summer I LIVE in the lululemon running skirts......if you try the,, I would suggest ordering your size in “tall” - it makes them a touch longer and much more flattering

    ReplyDelete