Sunday, June 18, 2017

My Dad

I know everyone thinks they have the best Dad but I really do!!!!  

He is the one who does EVERYTHING for everyone!  

He does so much for the community.  

He is the one who would sacrifice everything to give us kids something we needed or wanted.  

He is the one that doesn't want any recognition for anything.  

He is the one that makes the best gin and tonic in all the land.  

He is the one who opens your car door every time.  

He is the one who loves your child probably more than he loves his own children...furry and not furry.  

He is the one that ALWAYS agrees with anything I tell him.  

He is the one that never challenges any of my thoughts.  

He is the one that takes care of my dearest mother and has since they were in high school.

He is the calmest and most reasonable person I know.

He is the one that thinks the most logically.  

He is the one who solves a problem the same way I would...I learned the ways from him ha!

He is a cool engineer.

He knows how to fix anything around the house and he doesn't take shortcuts.

He has worked for everything he has and never complained once.

He is the glue that holds our family together.  Well, ole Mama helps too! ;)

He is a man of his word.  

He is the very BEST!  

Thanks Dad for everything you've done for us!!!!








2 comments:

  1. Aww, such a sweet tribute! Thank goodness for dads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad sounds like one of a kind!! Good dads are the best and he seems spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete