Hello friends! Here for Five on Friday.
1. Molly Anne got a little Valentine's Day treat from her Nannie and Poppa. How cute are these shorts?! They're from Lolly Wolly Doodle.
2. I forgot to bring the entire kit to bunco on Wednesday night so Lauren and I ended up at cvs buying dice. And wearing the same exact outfit unplanned. We couldn't stop laughing!
3. Stopped in Old Navy yesterday to use the Super Cash I had received when I got my jeans. How cute is this stuff for Molly Anne?! $50 total after sales and super cash. Not terrible for decent looking play clothes.
4. I'm into bagels with smoked salmon and scallion cream cheese lately. I decided i would use some leftover scallions and whipped cream cheese I had, to make my own. It turned out good and now I'm just storing it in the whipped container. My thin bagels aren't nearly as good as getting this on a sesame at bagel bin but having a bagel is a treat for me anyway. I've tried to watch eating them since gestational diabetes.
5. Girlfriend loves her Mills!
6. Why not have a number six? Tess told me about this Manhattan Toy Company toy that Leo likes to teethe on so I ordered it for MA. She loves it too!