Sorry I'm a blog slacker this week, I'm just crazy busy.
Here are a few things:
1. I got to FINALLY meet Mary Scott yesterday and she is PRECIOUS!!!!!
And then we went back over after I picked Molly Anne up and got all of the girls together for a picture! There will be another lil babydoll in this picture in the next 6 weeks after April has hers!!! Can't wait!
2. Love this Tucker and Tate bathing suit. Molly Anne may need it. It's under $30. I can't find anything at Target that I like for swim class. I don't want to spend much on size 9m bathing suits right now because I know she'll be in 12m this summer. I only have two that fit her right now - one 6-12 month Lilly and one I got off of Moms In Charge that is pretty worn and faded.
3. Somehow I made dinner last night. I have no clue how but it happened. Kevin entertained Molly Anne then I fed her while I was still making this dish. It's a team effort these days. Those hours between 4:30-6:30 are pure chaos at my house. Anyway someone had posted this recipe a couple of weeks ago and I can't remember who so please forgive me. Anyway, it was good and I have leftovers for lunch today! I used half the pasta, double the shrimp and skim milk instead of heavy cream. Oh and I added garlic powder.
4. Molly Anne is obsessed with this little guy that talks colors, numbers and letters to her! And dances of course! She's sitting pretty well now so I can leave her for a few minutes and go swap laundry and know that she will be okay playing. I do put the boppy behind her sometimes just so she doesn't crash backwards!
5. Ready to go to Ms. Becky's this morning. So I ran in the kitchen the other night to get something and came right back. This little queenie was UNDER this bouncer, laying on her tummy happy as a little lark. I don't want to envision how she got there but let's just say this - the strap to hold her in is now on her at all times. This child is going to give us a run for our money I bet! ;) Well...her hair is looking sorta red these days so nothing will surprise me! Payback....right Mom and Dad?