I've never played before but I did stop at a gas station on Monday and bought five tickets. For four of them I let the computer generate then on the last, I picked the numbers. I chose numbers like 7 (month Molly Anne was born), 4 (day MA was born), 3 (day we got engaged), 16 (my fav number) and then some random one. And another random for the powerball. Ha, I spent less than five seconds filling it out so not much thought was put into it. But it'd be crazy if we won. So let's think what we would do if we won!
1. We would pay off our house.
2. I'd probably still work because I love it.
3. I hope Kevin wouldn't work because well, because. He can invest our winnings because he's so good at that and loves it.
4. Molly Anne and our (hopefully) future child would be set for education and all of life's big events. We would still make sure she got educated and had a normal life just like we have.
5. We would buy a beach house.
6. We would travel. And we would take both of our families. I really want to travel with my parents.
7. I'd get a navy 5-series BMW with tan interior.
8. Kevin would want to buy a plane.
9. We'd probably do a lot to our house or move to a nearby house.
10. I'd have a fancy party for all of our friends and family because why not?
The drawing is tonight and I'll be checking the numbers via wifi on the plane! Cheers!