Happy half birthday little love! We are so glad you've been here for six months already! Christmas was extra special this year because of you being with us. Here is what you've been up to this month!
2. You are very vocal. You want to talk talk talk and babble loudly! I have no clue where you get this from! ;)
3. On Christmas Day you started responding to us when we called your name. You look if someone says Molly Anne!
4. You've started prop sitting - sitting on your toosh and you catch yourself if you fall forward. You open your hands and put them on your legs to catch yourself!
5. You take five bottles a day with 7 ounces in each. Sometimes you don't finish each bottle. You get two servings of food a day with about one ounce in each. One veggie and one fruit.
6. You're wearing size 2 diapers and size 3 at night. We aren't buying anymore size 2 after we are finished this pack (which will be this week). You're wearing 9 month pajamas and Kissy Kissy playsuits, otherwise most of your clothes are 6 months and you're on your way out of those!
7. You held your own bottle for the first time the day after Christmas. You don't do this regularly yet though.
8. You still love your kick piano and anything with lights and sounds! And yes you are a wiggle worm and this is how our photo shoot ended haha!
9. You take two real naps a day and usually two cat naps as well. Around 8am you'll cat nap on your way to Ms. Beckys. 10a you'll nap for an hour. 1-3 or 1:30-3:30 is your afternoon nap then you'll sometimes cat nap again around 5:00. Bath is still at 6:30 (you love your bath) then bed is by 7/7:15. You go to bed so easily and usually sleep until 6-7am, sometimes a bit later.
10. We go to the doctor tomorrow for your six month well check. I can't wait to see how much you weigh. I bet it's around 17 or 18 pounds but we'll see!
11. Yesterday you got your first tooth! For a couple days this past week you were a bit unsettled but we gave you Tylenol a couple times and you were fine. Jeffy has been your favorite to teethe on his legs. You also like the nuby keys that Nannie brought you at thanksgiving!
That's it for now! We love you and how much you giggle at mills and at being turned upside down!