I'm spastic today so here are five quick things:
1. I changed the setting on my phone this week to make text messages be on silent. It has been AMAZING. Now I just get them when I look at my phone instead of hearing ding ding all day. My emails have always been on silent because otherwise my phone would be constant all day. Now the only sound my phone makes is when it rings. Woohoo.
2. Speaking of my phone. I've been on an unsubscribe from emails binge. I am so tired of getting every retailer email. So this week when I got those emails, I just clicked unsubscribe.
3. Several posts coming up that I've been meaning to share - an update on Molly Anne's band (helmet), an update on how I'm doing real food for her and and lastly sharing the bottle process of how they get cleaned and filled every day.
4. Last night I put The Polar Express train around our tree. I need to get some batteries for it but I can't wait to see Molly Anne's reaction. Mills will freak as he's done every year at my parent's house. He flipped last night when I got it out of the box haha. I don't think he liked the styrofoam sound. He's so wimpy.
5. We got our Christmas cards on Wednesday and somehow they got stuffed, stamped with our return address and stamps put on all that night. All 135. I'm excited for people to get them starting today and I'll be sharing it on here on December 16th for Faith's Christmas Carousel.