1. All of this rain we are supposed to be getting in Charlotte is going to be nuts. I figured it would be a good time to try grocery shopping via the express lane. Rachel, Katie and Sarah have been raving about it for a long time so I placed an order last night and meal planned for next week. Picking it all up at 1 today. It is kinda nice to not have to worry about having Molly Anne with me in the cart!
2. The pic above is both of our baby ducks. Clearly I was obsessed with mine. It went everywhereeeee with me when I was a baby. Speaking of ducks, she didn't have a rubber ducky for the bathtub so I got her one this week. It could have been a coincidence but I've never seen her so wild in her bath before. She was laughing, smiling and moving everywhere!
3. Yesterday Sarah and I went to the Posh Tots sale. We weren't as successful as last year but I did get a few really cute things for Molly Anne. Y'all know how darn picky I am about my clothes. Multiply that times 100 for Molly Anne's clothes! Here's a lemon loves layette piece I got for $16, usually over $60.
And this kissy kissy outfit I think I paid $25 for but I went to shower me with love later in the afternoon and they had it for $66. Both this and the one above are soooo soft.
Both outfits she can wear to "school!" Also, Target has the cutest children's clothes. I can't wait until Molly Anne can wear their 12m and above sizes because they make adorable things! I did place a big order from there for basics like leggings to go with some appliqué shirts etc.
4. I don't want to talk about it toooo much because I don't want to jinx it but Molly Anne has essentially been sleeping through the night since September 4. But y'all, I haven't. I have been up staring at the monitor. Right now is highest risk of sids and even though her doc talked sense into me about it and I shouldn't be paranoid, I am. So basically i haven't been sleeping like I should. When my parents were here, dad kept the monitor for me so I couldn't look at it. That definitely helped but I was still up worrying. I'm here to report - I slept from 10-6:30 last night. Hallelujah!!! And it looks like she's been turning on her side?! This is good for her head which has been a big escapade this week. Need to write about that soon.
5. Here's to a fun weekend soaking up every minute with my real life babydoll.