Monday, October 5, 2015

Dinner Parties

On Friday we chilled and I soaked up every minute of my last weekday with Molly Anne. 

That night we went to Sarah and Mike's for supper club!  


Molly Anne hung for about 20 minutes before Whimsy gave her her last bottle and put her to sleep in her pack n play.  After the dinner, we scooped her up and took her home with us.  Surprisingly it worked ok. I gave her another bottle at 1am when we got home and she went right back to sleep and slept til 8:30!!!

Isn't the table amazing?!  



Saturday we watched the nc state game. 

Then went to Brad and Shauna's for dinner. 

They just built their house and it's gorgeous.  Her kitchen is amazinggggg.  

She made PW's roast and mashed potatoes.  And also carrots and an awesome salad.  She is a serious cook!

And her chocolate chip cookies which she made the recipe for...so good. Soooo good. 



This is what Sunday consisted of.  I felt like it was the eve of my first day of school. 

We facetimed with my brother and his fam because it was my niece's 8th birthday.  Gill and Mills also spoke ha!

Lots of tummy time. 

And chili was simmering in the crock pot for dinner. 

Here's to my first day back. I know I'll be glad to see all of my friends. And really glad to see my girl later in the afternoon. 

8 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great first day back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect weekend. Time to relax and enjoy friends. Have a great day back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great seeing you this weekend! I hope today goes smoothly for you and Molly Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going home to your tiny new babe after work is like going home to knowing a great amazon delivery is waiting for you times a thousand! I remember feeling absolutely giddy by the end of the work day! GOod luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your first day back goes well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck on your first day back!! She is such a little doll baby--love the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your first day was great! PS - you hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete