Hmmm why not talk wedding?! It's Wednesday! Here are some fun updates:
1. As I mentioned, I ordered my dress on Saturday. It made it all seem so real!
2. I worked more on bridesmaids dresses but that is a work in progress. I like the Lula Kate Chandler which I've been obsessed with forever and a Coren Moore dress but I'm trying to get the color right and decide from there. Who knew Emerald was so many different colors?! PS - both designers have been FAB to work with.
3. Mom and I decided that the church doors may not need any flowers or anything. Sounds good to me.
4. I picked out tuxes at Men's Warehouse and Jos A Bank. Jos A Bank was cheaper! Standard black with a bow tie of course! ;)
5. Kevin and I decided not to do the whole bouquet toss and garter. Really there is no point. Most of our friends are married!
6. Lots of details roll through my head on a daily basis like....what will I get for the folks that throw us a shower? What will I use to put cards in at the reception (PS - any cute ideas for this?)? I'm crazy yall!
7. I told Dad to pick the song he and I will dance too. He said he's already picked it but he doesn't know if he'll be at the wedding or able to dance to it. Haha! Kinda sorta daddy's lil girl!
8. Is it weird that I want everything done like by this summer? I want to even print the programs (which I won't). I know, I'm OCD.
9. Okay I should stop! But, it's just so fun!
10. PS - Kevin is house hunting for us big time!!! ;) I will hopefully sell my condo and move to his condo. He will move into the house. We won't live together until married. Call us old fashioned! ;)