I feel like by Thursdays I always have a million thoughts going through my head so here we go:
- Got my taxes done this morning. Met my CPA on the side of the road to give him an original signature. Glad to get that chunk of change back. Wedding!!! :)
- I have lots of birthdays and baby showers coming up so I'm working ahead to purchase all the gifts. I do not function well when I have things to buy. I don't like waiting until the last minute....yes I'm crazy.
- So tell me - what is one gift you would LOVE to have? What is one thing your boy would LOVE to have? We could all use some new ideas!
- I have things for Kevin's birthday in February (next week) but I just don't feel like I have done anything special for him. I hate this feeling. Can't compare to the surprise trip to California last year. Do you all have any ideas?
- Finally getting caught up with my life and work this week. Feels so good to regroup and get settled. Don't you hate that feeling of being disorganized and nothing getting done?
- I'm in super "I need a house mode" this week. Mom and I rode around some neighborhoods in Charlotte this past weekend and she liked one down south that Kevin has been looking for houses in. When I went to my parents in Maryland this week and saw the amount of china, stuff I've been taking there over the years for storage and a couple pieces of furniture, I think we need a bigger house than I originally thought. Ha!