Friday, February 3, 2012

Golden Retrievers

Here are the reasons I will have a Golden Retriever...
Fin with my niece Sarah
 Seriously can these pups get any sweeter?!!!

Love, love, love.

And I grew up with one.  Charlie was my best buddy.  To this day I go home-home and feel like he should come to the door. 

Thankfully my brother and SIL have Fin and before Fin they had Noah.  Both Goldens.  Both precious pups.  I mean look at Fin above...he's seriously like a person.

Kevin and I already have a name for our pooch when we get one (we reallllly want one now but know it's not practical).  I'll save the name for when we get him! ;)

HAPPY FRIDAY!  Enjoy the superbowl weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Be still my heart....those pictures are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. i love this post! S and I are about to buy a golden retriever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart to wait until you have some sort of house or at least wouldn't have to deal with elevators when potty training

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying over these pictures!! gahhh too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dog names are so fun! Love those snuggle pics
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are so adorable! I had a golden growing up and they are the only dog I ever want!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying over that first picture. SO freaking sweet. I sure hope Barkley will love my babies like that! I know he will! (You know, in like 5 years lol)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These might be the sweetest pictures I've EVER seen!!! Oh my goodness it makes me want a dog and a baby stat! (Well kinda, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so precious!!! now i have puppy AND baby fever :) we really want to get a golden-doodle...i'm allergic to regular goldens. and i love the name Fin -- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures couldn't be any cuter! Oh how I wish I wasn't so allergic to dogs. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Golden Retrievers make fabulous pets and are so docile and great with kids.

    ReplyDelete