Friday, September 2, 2011

Game and Cabo

The good thing about living uptown is that lots of your friends do too and last minute we can decide to go out.  Tara and I met halfway between our houses at Cans.  Cans closed a couple years ago but we all loved it for Panther's games.  Well this year, they are reopening only for the games so we had to go check it out.  It was actually pretty cool and we ended up seeing a ton of people we knew.

 In other news, Kevin and I are jetting off to Cabo San Lucas tomorrow morning through next Wednesday.  We cannot wait! 
These are pictures of our resort.  We got a killer deal from Living Social Escapes.  If you aren't a member, you should be!  Click here.  Make sure you are signed up to get the escape emails too.

We plan on doing a whole lot of nothing and I'm going to do my best not to check my work email although that probably isn't realistic! 
Have a great Labor Day Weekend and I'll be back to blogging next Thursday!  :)

15 comments:

  1. i've never done a living social escape before, but i've always been so tempted!!

    i can't wait to hear how it goes. have so much fun!

    i was in cabo a few weeks ago. you MUST go to el farallon for dinner. it is AMAZING.... seriously. worth the drive away from the resort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soo jealous have a great time in Cabo my dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip! I'm sure you'll have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that about Cans ... so fun!

    Have a BLAST in Cabo & safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun!!

    Can't wait to see pictures with all the cute new outfits you got.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO jealous! I have exams Monday and Wednesday ick- have a blast I can't wait to read all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love Cabo!!! My family goes at least once a year- I think this year we're going around Christmas. I can't wait to hear about your time and how the living social aspect of it went! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. have fun in cabo! i've always wanted to do one of the living social getaways but never have anyone to go with! can't wait to hear abou it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. o my god you two will have such an amazing time! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw your tweet about the upgrade--what a fun trip this will be! The other night my friend was telling me about her honeymoon where her hubby had to lock her phone in the room safe and not tell her the code. Hope you are able to relax, unplug, and unwind. Enjoy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay Cans. Oh the memories there. Followed by the Belk trashcan... :-P

    Have so much fun on your trip B! Can't wait to see & hear all about it when y'all get back. Be careful & take lots of photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have so much fun, pretty girl! This will be a great trial run for your honeymoon! :D Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks like so much fun. great post, love. Would love if you'd check out my tribute to Rachel Zoe in honor of tonight's premier. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those pictures are stunning! I am sure you will have such an amazing time!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cabo!!! Oh how fab! Have the BEST time!

    ReplyDelete