Friday, July 23, 2010

VV Lazy Pants

Us ladies in our family love the Vineyard Vines lazy pants.  Mom gave Emily and I matching pairs for Christmas one year, then the next year she gave us each another pair.  Well then Miss Anna Kate was born.  She HAS to have a pair and look what my SIL Emily found this week....
...how cute are they?!!!

Oh friends, it's been one of those weeks.  Chaos at work...when I say chaos, I mean CHAOS! 

I'm looking forward to tonight - lounging with Kev and some other neighbors by the pool with a frozen drink, really cold beer or yum glass of white wine.

OH, let me tell yall what made my week....or maybe it made Kevin's more....we don't know! 

Evidently Anna Kate was singing along to music in the backseat of Emily's car this week...Belinda Carlisle - Heaven is a Place on Earth.  She was singing along...

"Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth, Ooh heaven is a place on earth..."  Well yall - she said "Kevin" instead of "heaven."  Ahhhh, I melted when Emily told me about it!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Those pants are too cute. I was really debating the VV sandollar shorts online yesterday when I saw they were just $10.
    "Kevin is a place on earth"! That's awesome. & that song is now stuck in my head.
    btw I gave you a blog award today. :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is tooo cute about Anna Kate's singing!! I hope you have a relaxing weekend! You deserve it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pants! They look so comfy - I have been meaning to get a pair myself!

    ReplyDelete