Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mini Meatball Sandwiches and Tory Burch

Okay yall, The Pioneer Woman NEVER disappoints.  These lil guys are not the best for you but don't they always say, portion control, portion control?!!  I made them last week for a treat and Kevin loved them.  Go here for the super duper easy recipe.
Remember I told yall that Tory Burch was opening a store in Southpark?!  Welllll they opened last Friday and I was one of the first customers in.  Loved everything, bought nothing!  :)  I've been on my best behavior since the Lilly sale in June!
Have you bought anything from Tory lately?

1 comment:

  1. those sandwiches look super easy to make. i'm going to try to make them with turkey meat instead..... and tory burch, oh so tempting lately. but i just bought a lot of stuff on gilt so i'm trying to control my spending =)

    ReplyDelete