Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where in the World Wednesday - Pawleys Island, SC

It is Where in the World Wednesday over at Jessicas - Classy in Philadelphia! Today I'm in Pawley's Island, South Carolina.
My brother, sister in law and niece live there. It is gorgeous. Last July we met my parents down there. My brother took us on his jon boat down Pawleys Creek to a little island only accessible by small boats since the water is so shallow. A bunch of their friends go there and everyone just hangs out.
My perfect niece!
Parents, Emily and Kevin hanging out. Okay so Kevin is wishing he was on the jetski...
My bro after taking a lil spin. This is a cool picture -
We all came home and took showers to grill out. This picture gets me every time....Kev and Anna Kate. It is framed and on my bookshelf at home.
As always, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Your neice is so cute! Adorable in those swimmies!

    Snafugirl xoxo
    www.snafuliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos! I've heard such good things about SC! I want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like such a neat place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, the beach looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your niece is looking sooo cute and i was just going to ask you to frame that pic before i read the whole thing ..its wowiieeee !!

    ReplyDelete