Friday, February 5, 2010

Rainy Friday

It's a rainy Friday and it was one of those mornings where you just want to stay in bed and sleep all day. Much to my dismay, I got up and came to work!
I think Kev and I are doing a little date night tonight. We might order chinese in or go to one of our neighborhood restaurants closeby. We'll decide later. Tomorrow will be an early wake up call to go to the Y then to his tax appointment. I'll be doing errands while he is doing that! Tomorrow night we are going to some friend's house to visit with them for dinner.

Superbowl is on Sunday and we are having a party at our condo building, Avenue, catered and open bar by Basil. Basil is a Thai restaurant at the bottom of our building which is amazing. Plus it holds an extra special place in my heart because that is where Kevin and I started talking (at an Avenue cocktail hour) almost a year ago! :)

Yall have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment