Monday, December 7, 2009

Tis the season

On Saturday we went down to about 45 minutes south of Charlotte where Kevin grew up. We had a great time and got to see his dad perform in a church play. It was fun!

Then we went to an annual party at my friend's Sarah and Miki's. This is their 8th one! Here are some of my college friends and I. Kev and I, Laura and Brandon, Crystal and Matt, Sara and Adam. I was in civil engineering with Matt and Adam. They grew up with Brandon. It was SO great seeing you all and catching up! We need to do this more often! Also got to see some other friends and meet Shannon's boy Bill. I'm sorry we didn't get a picture Shannon!
Saturday we went to the game with Kevin's parents. Mom's favorite, Taylor Hicks sung the National Anthem!
It was SO cold. It felt like the artic. We look like idiots but we didn't care!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment