Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Black Friday

Mom and I shopped until we dropped on Black Friday. Here are some of my favorites from J. Crew....these shoes are adorable for work and nice events on the weekends!
This cardigan will go with everything and breaks up my constant wearing of Jackie cardigans ;)

LOOVVVEEE this skirt! The color is Cinnamon Stick - how fun is that?!!
Thank you Santa/Mom and Dad for all the fun goodies. I can't wait to open them on December 25th! ;)
Here is the damage - Mom got a lot of her Christmas shopping done which was her goal so I think we did well! It was really fun being with her and doing it too. We haven't been that dangerous together in a couple years - hitting all the sales and running rampade early in the morning shopping hours!

That night, we headed to dinner with Kevin's parents at their club. We had a great time. Kevin's sister-in-law, Brittany, is serving there a few nights a week too so we were lucky enough to have her as our waitress. Here she is with us. After almost three hours, we headed back uptown. We loved chatting with them - it is so nice that everyone gets along and are similar!

Brittany is always so sweet to offer to take Kevin's and my picture. I'm always lucky to be in a picture with a hot boy ;).

1 comment:

  1. so many bags! glad you took advantage of black friday!!

    ReplyDelete