The big deal around here was Grady pitched in his game for the first time on Saturday and Kevin and the kids did iFly!
My little dude who isn't so little anymore!

Dinner at the club Friday night and Daisy came with us. We had some neighbors over to hang on the porch and we stayed up wayyyyy too late - 2:30am!

I sorta learned how to play mahjong - anyone else into this? I can see how it's addicting!

Grady pitching! He's starting to take lessons so he will get better.

Our old neighbors came to watch his game!

Game ball!

We laid low on Saturday evening. Molly Anne and I went to look for some clothes for her that afternoon.
Sunday - church and iFly. I need to get this child some shorts and pants that fit him! He couldn't button his pants for church! These were a tight squeeze too!

The kids loved flying. I'd say Grady was probably a bit too young but he is not the most coordinated. Molly Anne did really well.



We took lots of golf cart rides checking out Halloween decor. It's always fun to do that!
Hope everyone has a great week. We have a couple more weeks of field hockey and baseball chaos. But I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment