Friday, May 27, 2022

Three on Friday - Recipe, Tires, Member Member

ONE:
I tried this Crockpot Spaghetti recipe this week and I must say, it was legit. I added two jars of Rao's sauce and used a pound of angel hair in it. I added the angel hair about an hour before we had it and it turned out perfectly. This made three meals for us - one for Tuesday night and one for two other nights (I froze two separate portions). 


TWO:
I had to get two new tires on my car this week and I don't about you all but I don't like car maintenance. I also don't know how to do it with my Sequoia because I've had a different kind of car for most of my adult life. Anyway, two new tires and a balance and alignment later, I'm back in action until probably September when I need to do the other two. Ugh!

THREE:
Yesterday I played in the Member Member tennis tournament at our club with my friend Kate. It was a blast and a big treat to play tennis during the work day! Skirt 15”









I wore the dress I posted about yesterday to the evening party! 





No comments:

Post a Comment