Monday, October 25, 2021

Gift Guide For Men

I always find men the hardest to shop for. Whether that be my dad, father in law, brother, brother in law or even Kevin!

Here are some ideas that may help ring a bell for a gift for you to give. 

1. Kevin sent these fish glasses to me last week. Aren’t they cool? You can mix and match whatever fish you like. Get one or four!

2. A perfect gift for anyone - a handmade American flag. I got my father in law this last year and he really enjoyed receiving it. If it shows sold out, I had good luck contacting the owner of the company and he let me know next time they restocked!



3. Always need a good paring knife to cut the limes for cocktails! This one is a bestseller. 


4. Kevin has had this toiletry kit for years and it’s held up so well. Still looks brand new. 


5. You can never go wrong with any size yeti and slip a target or amazon gift card in it if you need to give a little more. This one is an always hard to find but it’s on the website now!

6. Kevin’s favorite cologne. Buy this for your husband and not your dad ha!



Happy shopping! Tomorrow I’ll be back with another few things for someone else important in your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment