Thursday, July 15, 2021

Comfy Cozy

Molly Anne always calls it comfy cozy so that's why I thought it would be fun to call this post just that! It's been so hot in the late afternoons that we get early baths and hang around the house after dinner. Here is some comfortableness for you! Love these short pajamas. I have them in the long version and love them so much that I have two colors.  




These slippers are sold out in this color every year when Fall rolls around so I'm thinking about grabbing these. My current slippers are straight up worn out with holes in them. I have never wanted to spend this much for slippers but the word on the street from my friends (and Mom) is that these are amazing and hold up wonderfully!



Aren't these slippers super fun and wild?! I mean why not right?!


The best pima knit robe that you can actually dry your hair in and not have to take another shower from sweating so much! And I love these pajamas too!























And for hanging around the house...this is essential to throw on when you are a little chilly! If you don't have one of these, you must get one. It's also a great gift for a mother in law or mama.








1 comment:

  1. Another slipper option to consider is the LLBean Wicked Good Moccasins. They hold up well and are ridiculously comfy! Fuzzy feet cocoons!

    ReplyDelete